HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

We're Back! Mr. Grauel now has a Mrs. Grauel


After and incredible two weeks away from real life, one for our wedding in Bethany Beach and the second for our honeymoon in Jamaica, I return with a wife, a tan, and a ton of great memories!

I meant to begin posting at the beginning of this week, but the re-adjustment to real life, catching up at work, and other post-wedding duties have left me with little time or energy. I do want to make note of a thoughtful scooter related gift my mother-in-law gave me at out rehearsal dinner. In addition to a beautiful watch which I wear everyday now, and a ring to match my brother-in-law's (the other pongratz outsider), I received a novelty European Union Deutchland Scooter License Plate (it may help to know my inlaws live in Germany). I just wanted to make note of it and say it was very thoughtful and I appreciate it very much!

No comments: