HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

180 degrees of difference...

In the continual experience of noticing the little things about scooter riding, a picture I took the other day brings me to my next observation. An observation I may have even started to take for granted. The idea and sense of openness and field of view on a scooter. I was reminded of this on a commute home the other day, and realized with the help of my rounded chrome headlight case and photography I could illustrate the idea with a single picture.

The weather last week was producing beautiful sunny days and big BIG impressive clouds. This got me to thinking... all the car drivers idling around me can't really see this... they aren't experiencing this day like I am. Here I sit with a clear 180 degree dome of blue skies and big white clouds around me, and all they're really seeing is maybe the first 30 degrees left or right with a dirty car roof obscuring a beautiful day. Maybe that's where road-rage comes from?

No comments: