HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

I think I'd smack someone...

What happened to polite parking?

Scooter scooting growing as spaces become more sparse

Since Mike O'Neill moved to Seattle eight months ago, his 250-pound Vespa has been moved three times so car drivers could steal his parking space on the street. So far, he hasn't gotten a ticket, even though his scooter has been moved to illegal spaces.

Click Here for the Full Article

This article just blows me away, I can't believe the nerve of some people, and I have a sneaking suspicion I would not be as nice about it as the guy in this article. What are you people thinking!?!?! In what warped rationalization do you come to the conclusion that you can touch and move my property, to make your life more convenient??? But even beyond that, I feel like it would take more energy to get out of my car, move a scooter, get back into my car, and park, than to just park further away. And beyond that, wouldn't you be worried about the owner of the scoot seeing you manhandle their baby???

I mean just on legal merit alone, my tagged scooter has just as much right to the road as any other vehicle on it, so hands off! See it's you people, you lazy scooter movers, that make me worry about the state of my Vino while I'm in a store... and so now I can add this crap to the list of idiot things some idiot might do while I'm shopping!

No comments: