HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gas Receipt Friday!





If you're saying to yourself, Hey Dave didn't post gas receipts last Friday, you are absolutely right and I apologize. For those who know me, you know that Heidi and my wedding is drawing very close and is now just a short 20 days away, and as it should, it is drawing a lot of my focus.

So over the last two weeks The Scooter took a grand total of $11.93
The truck would have taken 40 gallons at $3.48/gal for a total of $139.20
for a savings this week of... $127.27

and a running total of
$890.55

and a small side note... you may notice that last receipt on 9/11 was at $3.59 a gallon. Thats the Chevron at the corner of York and Stevenson. Buddy, who are you kidding?!?! Every other station I saw around that day was somewhere around $3.44. The only reason I got gas there was because I hadn't been paying attention to my gas gauge that day, and really had no choice.

No comments: