HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here comes the Bride, there goes the blogging haha!

It been about a week and a half since I've gotten a chance to sit down and write and a little longer since I've posted anything substantial, and I just wanted to let people know I'm not ignoring my blogging. With just 10 days until Heidi and I walk down the isle, my days and nights are filled with wedding preparations, and other things must take a back seat to this hectic and fun process. (insert your own "welcome to marriage" joke here).

But in all seriousness, things are fun and exciting right now, and time is just flying by! I think I will operate on a version of "if you don't have something good to say don't say anything at all"... in that vein I think I will .... see you in three weeks when we get back from Jamaica!

No comments: