HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

The wimpy winter that just wouldn't leave

This winter really hasn't been bad. A few minor snow "events" as the news likes to call them.

As the potential of spring and riding again gets closer, and the more blogs of those who are already back riding I read ... the desire to get back out there builds.

We've had a few really pleasant days recently in Central Maryland, the flip-flops even made a brief appearance this weekend, but the nice weather just can't seem to hold on.

This past winter I didn't get around to investing in serious cold/bad weather gear so I feel like I need the weather back in the 50's to feel comfortable going out for long rides again.

With the memory of these pleasant days in mind, I decided to pop over to weather.com. Unfortunately my hopes were dashed!

No comments: