HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I have found the method by which camera and scooter become one!

Given my love of photography, and my recent viewing of other people's scooter videos, I have been on the search for how to properly meld my camera with my scooter???
I have heard and seen other people comment in their videos about things like strapping bungie cords to their chests... this seem neither safe for the camera, nor comfortable. So today in my travels I came across the solution... the Gorillapod! (about $21.95 for the small camera model depending on where you're looking) This is a tripod with pose-able legs that stay where you set them. I also discovered that Service Photo, right up the street from work sells them. So of course I scooted up there at lunch and bought one!

So weather permitting (it's been on the cloudy rainy side today) I'll be videoing my commute home for your viewing pleasure! And in the days to come I'll have riding video as well as a review of how the scooterpod faired.

In case you didn't notice the links in the above text
Click HERE for the Gorillapod and HERE for Service Photo

No comments: