HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Serious Miles...

This Saturday July 19th will be one month since I brought the Vino home. And as of this morning I think I crossed my first mileage milestone. Somewhere between home and work this morning I scooted my 500th mile!

Now the dealer said to bring it back in for it's "first service" between 600-1000 miles so I guess it's time to look into what that means, and make an appointment. However I am also committed to learning how to maintain my investment myself as well, so it looks like it's time for an in depth manual reading.

And lastly, speaking of serious miles, I did have a chance on Tuesday evening to run the entire Loch Raven Reservoir Circuit. This was particularly nice because it was at sunset... so not only is it a fun ride consisting of hills, straight-aways, S-curves, bridges, water, and woods... doing it in the evening makes for a nice cool temp and a nice sunset as well.

Haha - I almost forgot, before leaving on that ride, I was picking up some things from MB, as I was leaving she genuinely asked... "so you just go out and ride?" ... she is not a scooter :)

1 comment:

Steve said...

ooOOOh! Looks like a beauty of a ride. I need to find some pictures of that.

Cheers!
steve