HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Scoot Commute Video...

I successfully used the Gorillapod to attach my camera to the Vino for the morning's commute. The camera stayed in place the entire time secured to the handle bar, however the wind did occasionally cause the camera to lean backwards (perhaps the small gorillapod model I bought is not stiff enough for 40mph+ winds).

Secondly the vibration of the bike itself (looking through the video afterwards) I noticed did cause the image to "vibrate". However I also noticed that fastforwarding the video to watch it made the image appear more stable and gave a much more interesting scene.

All in all I'd say the ScooterCam was a success. Please stand by while I get the video ready for viewing...

No comments: