HELLO SCOOTS! YES WE'VE GONE PURPLE FScootMaryland.com Meet. Share. Ride. ... a scooter blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away!

Well I guess I've gotten a little spoiled over this first month... as of today I have only had to take the truck one day to work, and now it's looking like I might have to take it two days in a row!?!?!

This morning I woke up knowing what was forcasted, but still I paced back and forth between Marty Bass and the view out our window. This only lasted for a few minutes however before I was instructed by Heidi that the rain was certain and the scooter would have to stay home today. She figuratively rained on my parade to prevent my parade from literally getting rained on. Grudgingly I admit she is right, and so we go on a decidedly less exciting commute.

No comments: